Skill Set Go is a brand new provider competing with today’s competitive market in the world of commercial training. We have recently been approved and accredited by RTITB and have a range of commercial training courses available. All of our programmes comply with the guidelines set by the national curriculum, and have been developed with our customers in mind. Our training promotes CHANGE not just certificates and we have a team of dedicated professional tutors who have many years of industry experience.
Skill Set Go is currently working with the industries reliant on mandatory training, and customising our course library and content to suit individual and organisational need.
Safe and efficient working practise as set out by the latest legislative publications is a key factor in the development of all our programmes which in turn can assure all of our customers that any training delivered by Skill Set Go is of the highest possible standard.
More information on all of the above can be found through the links above, or call us today and talk to our team!
- Our courses are designed to improve your driver's risk taking behaviour and workplace attitude.
- Delivered in manageable 35 minute topics throughout a 7 hour day
- Each 35 minute session can be delivered in a number of different ways to suit a variety of audiences and learner types
- Delivery options include videos, discussion points, quizzes, practical exercises, "speed-dating", true or false, case studies, crosswords, games and posters.
- Equip your drivers with the latest legislative information and best practice guidance on a range of issues.
- Your drivers will leave our courses with new and refreshed skills and knowledge.
- In 2014, 107,000 drivers attended Master Driver CPC Periodic Training courses.
We offer a range of Driver CPC courses for the HGV driver and company, forklift truck training, waterjet training courses and host of life skills and careers courses. For more information on driver CPC courses or any of our other offerings - please select a course from the menu below.
- Drivers' Hours
- The Professional Driver
- Health & Safety
- Haulage Operations (Compliance & Enforcement)
- Haulage Operations (Road Freight Compliance)
- Load Safety
- Analogue and Digital Tachographs
- Emergency Actions
- Vehicle Systems
- Safe and Economic Driving – Theory
- On the Road
- 3 Day Fleet Training
- Forklift Training
- HGV Theory & Practical Licence Preparation
- High Pressure Water Jetting
- Interview techniques
- Mid-life Career review
Our brand new fleet training programme will soon be available covering topics such as:
- Rules of the Road
- Safe Driving Policy
- Vehicle Checks & Defect Reporting
- Banksman Training
- Speed Awareness
- Drink / Drug Driving Awareness
Lower your insurance with Skill Set GoWe have recently teamed up with CoverSure Insurance Services (Sheffield) to try and find you the best possible deal on your fleet insurance – they provide excellent cover for fleets from a range of insurers and are committed to finding you the best possible deal.
Contact us today to see how our partnership can save you money!